Why Choose OneTigris TEGIMEN Hammock Awning & Hot Tent?
A product completely shields a hammock or hot tent camper from the wind and rain, also enabling tent stoves to be used when winter camping. Some may ask, why hammock camping in the winter? Because melting snow means cold and wet gear/attire, and a hammock will keep you nice and dry above the ground. “Tegimen” means protection, covering and body armor in Latin, and this shelter awning is exactly that. It’s a cost-efficient, lightweight and compact solution for bushcrafters and outdoor loving folks that has a sod skirt to prevent winter chills from seeping in through the bottom gaps, and burning stove compatibility with heat retention functionality for you to stay warm with a burning stove.
OneTigris TEGIMEN Hammock Awning & Hot Tent
- Rugged 70D Ripstop Nylon construction of durability and dirt/water/abrasion resistance
- Waterproof treated with waterproof rating of 3000mm
- Measures at 12.5ft by 6.6ft by 6.2ft to fit all standard sized single hammocks
- Lightweight (6.8lb) and compact (20.8”by 5.9” by 5.9” when folded) for easy transportation and efficient storage
- Wind-proof sod skirt with heat retention functionality to keep winter campers warm
- Suitable for 3-season camping and winter camping to keep gear and clothes dry
- Comes with setup kit of 14 stakes, 10 guy-lines, and 2 stove jacks
- Stove jack and pipe opening compatible with OneTigris TIGER ROAR Tent Stove
- This product does NOT come with tent poles.
- Stove jacks are pre-cut with 3.3”by 3.3”openings.
- Never leave yourtent while the wood stove is in use.Always use CO detectors and maintain good ventilation while burning wood stoves inside your tent.
- Clear your hot tent of snow/ice accumulation as the weight may damage the tent.
Material: 70D Ripstop Nylon
Waterproof Rating: 3000mm
Folded – 20.8”*5.9”*5.9”/53cm*15cm*15cm
Unfolded – 12.5ft*6.6ft*6.2ft/3.8m*2m*1.9m
OneTigris TEGIMEN Hammock Awning & Hot Tent *1
Tarp Peg *14
9.8ft Guy-line *6
19.7ft Guy-line *4
Stove Jack *2
Stuff Sack *1